Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Time is Flying By and My Swap Package Arrives!

I can't believe that it is already only 2 weeks until Christmas. I feel like the whole year passed by in a flash. Before I know it, it will be 2007. Am I the only one who thinks that is crazy? It can't be almost 2007 already. Oh well, time just keeps marching on.

So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

One of many great quotes from a favorite movie of mine.

I received my Knit Kit package today and it is lovely! Thanks so much Gina from Quebec. I love everything. I needed a pair of DPNs so it was the perfect gift. I love the two sets of yarn, they are both so soft. It was too late when I got home to get a decent picture so I will add it to my next post.

I will have to make it up to Quebec someday. I think my family would really enjoy it there. My husband speaks decent French and my older son is taking French in school. So between the two of them we should be able to get in some practice speaking French! I am trying to learn, but my pronunciation isn't so good, so I am not allowed to work with my son! LOL! My hubby says I teach him bad habits on accident. They are both being patient with me. My younger son can't wait until next year when he can take French just like his big brother.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you, I'm very happy that you like my kit. I hope to see some picture of the done socks and mitts when you have done it. So, If you decide to come visit Quebec, I will love to tell you about some places to visit. So take care and have a great time knitting. a last thing, when you have time, can you rate me because it was my first swap and since I don't have any rating, I can't organize one by myself and whe I will, I hope that you will join it.

    Happy Christmas time to you and your family!
    Gina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home