Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Harry Potter. I am horribly obsessed with everything Harry Potter. We have at least 3 copies of every book because I refuse to share these books with my family.... In fact, I originally learned how to knit because I wanted a Griffindor scarf and I couldn't buy one that was nice enough. LOL!!!

I am so excited because I was able to get sorted into Griffindor House. See the button on my sidebar. I was a bit worried that I would be put into Ravenclaw (which would have still been ok) but I really wanted to be in Griffindor.

So I am a big dork (my husband thinks so anyway) but I am thrilled!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger starrypurplehaze said…

    I have yarn in my stash just WAITING for me to knit up a Griffyndor scarf for myself. Don't know when I'll get to that...

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Calling on Kahlo said…

    I knitted the Gryffindor scarf (from Prisoner of Askabhan) for DH and I have yarn to make Ravenclaw for myself. It does take some time if you follow atypicallyknit's pattern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home