Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Thursday, August 31, 2006



Favorite Color Yarn Swap Pics

I was able to get the picture of my favorite yarn swap package up. It takes for ever to load. Ronnie spoiled me rotten with all of this loot. I have already eaten the licorice and my mom and I had a cup of the most delicious Earl Grey tea tonight.

I also sent off my package to my Secret Color pal. I have included pictures of both.

I will try to post a pic of some knitting soon. I will post a pic of a blanket that I made for a friend's baby and I am currently working on a scarf made out of hand painted Isis. It is soooo soft!

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. One more day of work and then the 3 day weekend. I can't wait! :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home