Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Favorite Color Swap Buddy ROCKS!

Big Thanks to my Favorite Color Swap pal Ronnie! She is totally awesome. I love the stuff that she sent me. She spoiled me rotten. :0) The black licorice she sent me is not going to make it into the picture though. We have already eaten half the package. It is sooo good.

I will take a picture and post it tomorrow. When I opened the package, everything smelled so good from the tea bags that she included for me.

I am sending her a package as well. It will go out tomorrow, filled with ziploc bags(her request for housing knitting in the car) and some Big Island Candies chocolate dipped shortbread. YUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home