Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My 1st Stitch Markers are Ready!



I received my 1st set of stitch markers from my Swap pal. Thanks Kate!!! I totally love the wood beads. They are so pretty, and the glass bead with polka dots is neat. I like the way it moves on the yarn.











Here is a pic of my first finished set of stitch markers. They will be on their way to one of my swap pals tomorrow. I hope she likes them. They are a lot of fun to make. My air conditioner has been broken for several weeks and it has just been TOO hot to knit at home lately. I was thrilled to be at the dentist today because it gave me almost an hour of uninterrupted knitting time in a nice, cool place.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Deborah said…

    hi,

    I saw your name on swap bot and i thought I would check out your web site. It is so weird that the yarn you featured with the stitch markers is the same yarn I sent to my swap buddy for "have you any wool" swap!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, your Hot Sock Swap pal here getting lots of ideas from your blog. Love the Darth Vader kite...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home