Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My 10th Blog! SP9 Here I come!


Ok, so this is my 11th blog entry but I don't think the first one should count. It was a pretty sorry entry. LOL! :0)

I haven't been tagged for anyone to do My Saturday Sky, but I love seeing them on other blogs, so here goes....

This was up in Northern California this past Saturday. This is what I was doing when I was supposed to be signing in for my time to get an autograph with the Harlot. Oh well, it was worth missing her to see the joy on my boys' and niece's faces while we spent the afternoon flying kites.

The only problem is that my brother is going to give me grief for having a Darth Vader kite. He is a reb (rebel) all the way and he can't stand the imps (Imperials).....Star Wars lingo for you non-geeks out there. :0)

At least the sky was absolutely beautiful and it was perfectly windy, not too hot and not too cold.

I am off to register for SP 9!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home