Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

SP9 Pal

My SP9 pal received the November swap package that I sent her and she LOVED it. I am so glad. It always feels great when the person that you create a package for loves it. It makes all the effort worth it! :0)

My Sp9 partner said I should expect a package in December so I am really excited! She has been great so far sending me a bunch of lovely eCards. I am also waiting on a package for the Knit Kit Swap. My partner said it was in the mail.... I can't wait. Those are the swap updates for now.


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I told you that your knti kit was in the mail, I forgot to tell you that it came from canada so it might take longer to be at your place. Hopely, you will receive it this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home