Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Blanket for Grandmother Purl

I signed up to knit a square for grandmother purl. (The link is on my side bar) They are making knitted square blankets for Crazy Aunt Purl's grandmother and as many other people in her convalescent home as possible. So far it looks like they will have enough for at least a couple of blankets. I am going to send in at least 1 square but I will try for more if I have time. The due date is Nov 10th.

I finally sent out the rest of my stitch markers for my stitch marker swap. I also sent out my package to Rikako, my Hot Socks Swap pal. She will be receiving her package next wed. I hope she likes it!

On the knitting front...I am working on a scarf/wrap for me in a pink/gray variegated Encore superwash yarn. It is just a simple stockinette stitch with a garter stitch border and it is really soft plus it is in my favorite colors!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Kristy said…

    Thank you so much for signing up to knit a square for Laurie's grandmother! One square will be perfect! This has been so much fun so far and we are always glad to have more knitters join. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need any further info that you can't find on the blog. grandmotherpurl (at) hotmail (dot) com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home