Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Warning - Photo heavy posting! :0)





I am so lucky! I have been so lucky with my swap pals. My first picture is of a shawl that the FABULOUS Ronnie made for me. It is a cashmere lace shawl dyed my favorite color pink by Ronnie herself. She also sent it with a cup and some tea from Harrods as well as toffees, chocolates, and licorices for my family. She is really great!







This picture is from my awesome Hot Socks Swap pal Lynn! Thank you Lynn. You are right, if you love pink and purple (like I do) you will love the Lorna's Laces that you sent me! The funny thing is that I also picked up some Lorna's Laces for my Hot Sock Swap pal. They are a pretty cream, light lavender and pale yellow. I love the tea, candles, (i love fall scents and they are candied maple sugar and hazelnut vanilla bean - Yum!) knitting magazine, little notebooks and the coolest card with a knitting diva on it. She also included a little brown and blue bag that is the same color scheme as the felted bag that I am almost finished with. It has to finish blocking and then I can sew the handles on.





Quick pic of the stitch markers I made for my US stitch marker pals. The ones for the International pals went out 2 weeks ago.





Here is a pic of a special set of markers that I made for my dear pal Ronnie! You can't tell because the pic is a bit blurry, but the stitch markers spell K-N-I-T. :0)

Whew! This was a long post, but I had some catching up to do! I'll post soon with pics of my finished felted bag and scarf that I am working on.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger yarn4kalei said…

    Of course, they are for you! You are the one and only Fabulous Ronnie!!! I made a matching set for Polly too. :0)

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Deborah said…

    wow, you got a lace shawl as a swap, lucky girl!!! It is gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home