Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I was tagged....

I was tagged by lynnm! Thanks for tagging me Lynn! Sorry I have been a bit slow to post but I have been down and out with a MAJOR cold. So here goes....

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”Six weird things about me:


1. The number one thing that people say is weird about me is that I won't eat any meat off of a bone. Chicken with bones...NO WAY!! I don't know, but something about it just totally grosses me out.

2. I don't sleep. I normally get 2-3 hours of sleep a day. It drives people crazy. I told me husband when we first met that I have terrible insomnia and he said not to worry it wouldn't bother him. That is until he actually had to start living with me every night. :0) He is used to it now, but I think it was rough for him at first. The good thing for me is that it gives me enough time to keep up with my addictions to TV, movies, and knitting.

3. I get sick at the drop of a hat. If anyone even remotely near me has any type of virus or infection, I guarantee that I will come down with it. My doctor says that my immune system is always worn down because I don't get enough sleep. (See weird fact #2) It is kind of a catch 22. The only time I sleep regularly is when I am sick, but once I am better I can't sleep again which in turn causes me to get sick more often....CRAZY!

4. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to germs. I get totally grossed out and clean my hands constantly. I also hate when my food touches. I knew I was in trouble and had to get a grip when my older son saw Monk! and told me that Monk reminded him of me. LOL!!! So my friends have told me I have been loads better since then, but I still refuse to open a public restroom door with my bare hands. :0)

5. I frequently go to Hawaii for the weekend. I don't think this is weird, but a lot of people I know do. I grew up there and most of my family and friends still live there so I only have to pay for air fare. I am also very close to them so I always end up flying back for baby showers, graduations, and luaus.

6. I always wear my hubby's clothes when he is away on a business trip. I like to sleep in one of his long sleeve t-shirts. It reminds me of him. I already hardly sleep and when he is gone, sometimes I can't sleep at all and the t-shirt seems to help for some reason.

I received a package from my SP9 Secret Pal yesterday and it totally ROCKED! I will try to do another post with pics tonight. I need to take a break now because my mouse is dying.

I will also tag 6 people for the Wierd Things in that post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home