Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

One of my favorite movies of all time....

I LOVE this! I have always thought I was Inigo Montoya. I drove my family NUTS walking around and saying "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Over and Over and Over and Over...you get the picture! :0)

My younger son took the quiz separately and answered it almost exactly as I did. We are both Inigo Montoyas.

Inigo Montoya

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti



My older son is...
Fezzik

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


I love that he is Fezzik. Fezzik is such a sweet soul and that suits my son to a tee. Although I have to admit that he is quite a bit smarter than Fezzik, but the good hearted, loyal part is all true.


I got this from Ann's blog. Thanks Ann! It was great fun. And of course the boys and I had to immediately go and watch the movie. :0)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Nifftyknitter said…

    I just did the quiz...I too am Inigo Montoya, which I find funny since I don't have an accent. Loved the movie, but then again, I LOVE sooooo many. I'm a big movie buff.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My family loves the movie & my oldest son & I love the book even more. I'm Buttercup (didn't expect that).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home