Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Friday, March 23, 2007

My Favorite Knitting Accessory or in this case Accessories



Yep! A swift and ball winder combo! My all time favorite knitting accessories. (because all though they are each terrific on their own, to truly appreciate their greatness they need to be used together)

My wonderful SP10 hostess, Robyn is holding a contest for favorite knitting accessories.

Check in again soon, I'm leaving for the movies! Gotta a hot date with my fave guy, Mark Wahlberg.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Dorothy said…

    Looks like they could be most knitter's favourite accessories. I know if some of them wound up on my doorstep I wouldn't send them home.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said…

    Love your swift , my swift was taken on board the ark by Noah's wife , old as it is , it works perfectly and has ( she hopes ) years of life in it .

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Great post!

    Thanks for the compliment ;)

    Your SP10 Hostess

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Lucky you having both a swift and winder. I have neither and nearly tear my hair out trying to wind a skein into a ball. It's ok if I can find a nice accommodating person to hold their arms akimbo, but that's not often the case.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home