Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Quick Post with Lots of Pics or why i have no pics cuz blogger sux

Ok. Quick post tonight because I am TIRED and I have had a crazy week.

First---Thanks to Mary Heather for a great package from the Favorite Color Swap 2. It was amazing! Love everything. She really took the time to find things that I really like. I am going to try and dedicate an entire blog to the package later this week, but here is a sneak peak....

OK..Blogger is messing with me and won't let me upload any pics. So I am going to be and I will try again tomorrow.

Just want to say thanks also to Monica at Calling on Kahlo for being the Yarn Hostess with the Mostess! She met me bright and early for the best french toast and then let me hang out with her and Sheila of Stix-N-Stitches. I picked up some great malabrigo and they hooked me up with a great knitting bag and I picked up my very own copy of Yarnplay.

More on all of those things and the FOs and WIPs tomorrow. Hopefully Blogger will be more accomodating then. :0)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Mary Heather said…

    I am glad that you liked everything. You were very easy to shop for since you have such a well answered questionnaire! :)

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said…

    Hello Dee , sorry I haven't got round to sending you the pattern for the house elf yet, I have actually started a blog !!!!!!!!!The Imperfect Knitter . I thought that suited me completely . Thanks for telling me about The scarf swap , I just got in !Ronnie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home