Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Coffee and Yarn Swap


I got my coffee and yarn swap out to my pal, Lyndsey-Jane. It was a bit late due to my illness but I put in a bunch of extra goodies to make up for it. I hope she will love it.

I have also received a bunch of swap packages and I need to update my blog with pics of them. I am hoping to do that tomorrow. I also want to hand paint some yarn tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a busy day! Thank goodness for the people who invented my antibiotics. I am feeling so much better now it is amazing! :0)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said…

    I received the parcel today - I am so very very happy and the coffee was perfect. I feel totally spoiled - just what I needed after university exams last week.
    THANK-YOU!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home