Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ronnie is the BEST!


Thanks Ronnie!!! I just received the package today. My family loves everything. Thanks for thinking of my boys. They have already taken apart and put back together the Star Wars puzzle several times. And the hubby appreciates the licorice. Black panda licorice is SO yummy. Love the tea and the tea sign. I am going to find the perfect place to hang it.

The house elf is adorable. The whole family loves him. And you totally read my mind about the needles. I was out when the package was delivered and I almost stopped on the way home to buy some size 7 needles to make an Irish Hiking Scarf but decided not to because the ones at Michael's have dull points. And when I got home, there was your package with not only size 7 needles but sharp, pretty ones! YEY! I am so excited to start the scarf tonight. I put a close up picture of the house elf and the needles below.

Plus I needed some blue eyelash yarn to knit a hat for the Boston Children's Hospital. Mini of Minestrone Soup is collecting chemo hats. This will be perfect. I can knit it up this weekend and have it out in time to make the Feb 28 deadline. I will donate it on behalf of both of us. :0)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home