Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sometimes these Blogthings - Quizzes are Scary

This is one of the weird Blogthings quizzess that pegged me to a tee! Crazy....Not only does it accurately describe me, but when I was little I used to want to BE a mermaid or a Fairy depending on how much swimming I was doing. Go ahead...you can crack up at that. It gives me a good laugh too!



You Are a Mermaid



You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.

While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.

Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.

You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    This is the first time I have seen mermaid pop up - you must be unique :)

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Calling on Kahlo said…

    Stop by Raymond's for the best French Toast in the world. It is amazing! When will you be in montclair, email me at mmtate@comcast.net I might be able to meet up with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home