Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Long overdue pic of SP9 Package



THANKS ANNA!!!!
This was a great package. She sent a pink (my favorite) needle holder with butterflies on it. How cool is that? Two of my favorite things on something I desperately needed. Anna - Totally Rocks! I can't wait to try the hemp yarn and I have been reading all of the knitting mags she sent.

Pics of the package and the needle holder. :0)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    I'm glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun treasure hunting for the goodies to send!

    Anna
    http://annaea.wordpress.com

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I am here and reading all about you! The name I got for you on the list says 'Dee', but do you go by Kalei, or am i just completely confused??? Please let me know b/c i don't want to be calling you the wrong name! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home