Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Friday, February 09, 2007

I am addicted to these quizzes...

Oh well...I couldn't get the link to be accepted. If you go to Jo's blog (link below) you can check it out. I was Daredevil.

I don't know why but I love taking these quiz things. I keep getting great ones on Jo's Blog . This time I was surprised at the answer, but after reading it, I can see how it applies to me. On a side note...Am I the only person who loved the movie Daredevil? I thought Colin Farrell was a bit over the top, but I really liked Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner in this. I thought it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    The funny thing is I tried 3 different super hero quizzes - twice I was Spiderman, and the third I was Wolverine. So, what makes you a self-destructive redhead blind superhero?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home