Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Yey! Comments!!

I wanted to do a shout out to everyone who has been commenting on my blog.

THANKS for the encouragement on the sock and the comments about my oh so loved swift and ball winder. :0)

I have been under quite a bit of stress recently and my brain has decided to stop working. For some reason, I couldn't figure out how to respond to any of my commenters except for Sue H,the imperfect knitter(Ronnie) and knitting mama(Robyn). LOL!

I am sure that I will be able to figure it out as soon as I have a moment to breath, let alone think about it. But in the meantime, I just wanted to say thanks to Mary Heather, Natalie, Anne in Atlanta, and Dorothy!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said…

    Have a bit of YOU time . I am looking forward to the package arriving , (can hardly wait in fact ) and I will post a photo on my blog ( yes , I have had at last found out how to do it first one went on at the weekend ) ,in the mean time, put your feet up and have a cup of tea .

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger Calling on Kahlo said…

    Hey! I am sorry I haven't been commenting, but I know the feeling about stress. I haven't forgotten your package. I promise to put in the mail.

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Instructions to help you remember how to post thank you's to people.
    1. Take a deep relaxing breath.
    2. Have some chocolate.
    3. Have a good think about how to do it.
    4. Take another deep relaxing breath and get to work.
    5. If all else fails, have some chocolate.

    Happy Easter to you and yours.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said…

    Your wonderful parcel arrved, Ijust cannot begin to thank you enough , the fiddlesticks are beautiful , I am knitting baby Lily a cardigan on them , The Knit Picks are really brilliant for lace .
    Thanks again, have a great holiday weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home