Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hogwart's Sock Swap

Anyone who reads my blog knows how much I LOVE Harry Potter! I was lucky enough to get into the Hogwart's Sock Swap. My questionaire is below. Although I think I have some Ravenclaw traits, I was sorted into Gryffindor every time.

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor!

2. Shoe size? US 7 or 7 1/2 I have wide feet. In Hawaii, we call them Luau feet but my family likes to tease me and call them Flinstones feet, great for running and stopping the car from the cartoon. :0)

3. Foot Length? almost 9 inches from heel to toe/23 cm

4. Foot Circumference? 9 inches/23 cm

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a.Fiddlesticks bamboo
b.Clover bamboo
c.(I have only used 2 so far)

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? Sure! 4 or 5 inch I'm open to any brand as long as they are bamboo or wood. I have a hard time with metal and plastic, they are too slippery for me.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Absolutely!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, you are in good company in Gryffindor though :)...I am there :), hehehe.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Dee,

    I'm so excited to be your Hogwart sock swap partner! I've read your blog, so I know what fibers to "stay away" from. Wouldn't want you to get a reaction from something in your socks! I'm ready to get started on your socks, but want to know if there is anything special you want or don't want in a sock. I'll check this muggle contraption again soon for your answer.

    Your secret swap partner.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home