Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Package from Monica and an Interview

The Package
Thanks Monica! I loved the package! The teas smell delicious and the yarn is so soft. Plus a cool bag in my favorite color pink! Thank you again for being my very own yarn hostess. That was so generous of you. I enjoyed hanging out and eating yummy french toast and then cruising in the yarn store. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start off my trip to NJ. The only thing I regret is that I didn't get my camera out and take some pics. I was so busy having fun, I totally forgot. I will post pics of my package later this week. My computer is giving me grief when I hook up my media disk.


The Interview
I was reading Joy's blog and saw her answers to some interview questions. I commented and left my email address and she sent me 5 new questions to answer for my blog. If you want to play, leave a comment with your email address and I will send you 5 new interview questions. (See the directions below)

Interview Questions:

1) What is your earliest memory?
Riding around on my Granny's lap in her wheelchair. Even though she couldn't talk due to a stroke, I swear I heard her talk to me all the time. We used to have long conversations with each other. (I was about 2 at the time) Strange, I know, but true!

2) What dessert could you live without?
I know this will freak a lot of people out, but just about any dessert with chocolate. I am just not a big fan.

3) Who gave you your favourite present (and what is
it?)? My favorite present was for my birthday. My hubby took some black and white pics of him and the boys doing the 3 wise monkeys and made beautiful art for our house. I love those pics.

4) What TV character do you think you have the most in
common with? Wishfully speaking...I'd have to go with Callie from Grey's Anatomy. Loyal, smart, hard working, a bit ballsy, and kind of off. :0)

5) What time of year is emotionally the hardest for
you? January through May It is the tail end of winter and blah and there aren't any good holidays to look forward too. Plus that is a really hectic time for my kids at school, which means lots of long night for me checking on them while they complete their projects.

Want to play? Here's the scoop:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (and
give me your email address if you can to make this
easier on me!)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I
get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the
questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to
interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you
will ask them five questions.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Sounds interesting, count me in. Preferred e-mail addy is gillhir@bigpond.net.au

     

Post a Comment

<< Home