Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Contest Winners!

The contest winners were Ikkinlala and Knitting Mama. Please email me your address at ur4kaleimllr(at)hotmail(dot)com and I will send your yarn out!

Since it was my first contest, I am going to make an executive decision and send gifts to all of the people who entered. So Monica (I already know your address) and Ann from AnnK please send me your address at the email addy above and I will send out a something cool to you too!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger Calling on Kahlo said…

    you just want to buy me something? I know, I know :)

    That is really nice.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Yey! I just sent you my info! :) Thanks! It's fun to win. My blogaversary countdown is on my sidebar!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Sue H said…

    Congratulations to your contest winners.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home