Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Johnny Depp...YUM!

I was reading Doggedknits and she was talking about my favorite actor, Mr Johnny Depp. She has inspired me to start a Johnny Depp marathon, beginning tonight with Chocolat. Man, I love that movie. He is HOT, HOT, HOT. Plus, I love the whole idea of the movie because I like to consider myself a rebel at heart and absolutely HATE people who want others to conform. (Ok, I am off of my soapbox and back on Johnny Depp---Don't I wish...LOL)

So if you guys have any other fave Johnny Depp movies, let me know. I will add them to my list.

The current list is below:

Chocolat
Pirates 1/2/3
Edward Scissorhands
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Benny & Joon
Sleepy Hollow
Finding Neverland (Never seen this one but heard it was really good)
The Astronaut's Wife (Haven't seen this one all the way through because it creeped me out, but I will try again)

I bought some cute pencil holders from Office Depot. They make the perfect sock yarn bag. And they were only $2.49 each. I will try to post pics later.

I'm off to watch Chocolat and knit on my hubby's socks. But first I have to run to the store and pick up some green and black's milk chocolate. I can't watch that movie without wanting to eat chocolate. I don't even like chocolate....Go Figure???

4 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said…

    Chocolate is soooooooooooo very good for a diet .......Mr Depp is cute, but Kevin Costner in Dances With Wolves is just ooooooohhhhh.In fact , just thinking about it is giving me a hot flush .

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger lynnm said…

    I really like Ed Wood and Cry-Baby. Both on the corny side but both are really good.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Calling on Kahlo said…

    I love Johnny Depp, but I am not a fan of the Charlie and the chocolate factory film, kinda weirded me out.

    Don Juan DeMarco
    What's eating gilbert grape

    and this is low budget film which is oh so cheesy...

    Private Resort

    I love Johnny...

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger peaknits said…

    Love Johnny - Neverland is good!:) I agree with a previous poster that he was weird as Willy Wonka - somehow flaming?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home