Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Friday, July 27, 2007

My HP Sock Swap Pal is Awesome!


I recevied this wonderful package from Kathy! It has the most amazing Gryffindor socks. They fit perfectly and she made them out of cotton for me and my numerous allergies. I am very late in posting my thanks. I'm sorry it took me so long. It has been a crazy summer for me. Lots of doctors, surgery, graduation, and drama.

I love the lavendar soap that she made for me. It smells heavenly. The lovely stitch markers aren't in the pic because they are already in use.

Kathy, if you read this, please email me or comment and let me know your blog address. I am truly sorry that it took me so long to post pics. I love everything you sent.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home