Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture Day and 1st round Duels

I put up my picture for Picture Day. I used my avatar because I have to say it looks very much like me (except a bit skinnier). :0)

I'm working on my hat for the 1st round of the duel. We'll see how it goes. I didn't get to do much today because I spent the whole day grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and getting ready for the week. Being a mom is a lot of work. Very rewarding, but tiring none the less.

Hopefully, my dueling opponent is as busy as I am so I will at least have a fighting chance!

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Quinn said…

    Good luck with your duel! Who is your opponent? Want me to hex her? ;)

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger yarn4kalei said…

    Ha Ha! No I don't want to hex her. :0) She seems really nice.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger yarn4kalei said…

    Oops! Forgot to add that my opponent is Cressida Townsbury.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home