Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS 6 Questionnaire

Potter Name: Angelina Phoenixfire

Rav ID: ur4kalei (I haven't posted anything there yet, I will try to get some things up soon)

I am allergic to: Very alleric to Angora, allergic to Mohair and certain wools irritate my skin (Sorry)

Pets that I have: I have an orange kitty named Hobbes

My favorite yarn: Merino or Merino Superwash sock yarn and cotton/tencel blends

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I am not a Ravenclaw, but I like both sets of colors.

My favorite flavor: Caramel, pumpkin spice

My favorite holiday: Halloween all the way!

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Sock or scarf kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Any brand as long as they are wood or bamboo. For socks I like US2 and US3 most often. Any length from 5 inches to 7 inches works well for me.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:Nope, as long as the needles aren't metal or plastic

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?)First time in this swap, but I have been in the Hogwarts Sock Swap twice

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Yep, Oct. 24th

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Penelope Caerphilly said…

    Yay, Halloween! It's the best holiday! And your cat is adorable!

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Penelope Caerphilly said…

    My goodness, 12 and 18 hour days? What is it that you do? I'll send Orpheus your way with some Pepper Up Potion! Hope you feel better and rested!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Penelope Caerphilly said…

    Disneyland, how cool! I work in animal rescue and I'm a full-time student majoring in information technology/visual communications :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home