Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best Pal Ever!


I was so lucky!  I had the amazing and talented Lavender Ackerly as my swap partner.  Look at this totally cool package.  I have the Gryffindor yarn bag with matching needles case, yarn in Gryffindor colors, needles, halloween goodies, Harry Potter book mark and pumpkin spice candles.  Yum!  They smell so good.  Plus, she got me the 1st book that True Blood is based on and I can't wait to read it.  And some of the softest, silkiest yarn.  Panda Silk and Gryffindor (and USC-Go Trojans!) colors.  

Lava - You are the best!  I have really enjoyed having you as a partner.  Thank you so much!

I am almost finished with my spoilees package.  I hope that she will love it as much as I love my package from Lava.

I'm off to the USC football game at Stanford.  So I will post my Quidditch answers tonight.  I just wanted to be able to post pics of my package since I finally found my camera.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Penelope Caerphilly said…

    What an awesome package!!! I love the pumpkin candles, I've gotten them before and they smell delicious XD Are those Halloween socks? They're so cute!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Kari Lu Cowell said…

    Whoa! I didn't know you were a Trojan! I'm a Trojan alum! :D (And so is Neila's daughter.)

    GO TROJANS!! We should definitely hook up sometime. What year are you in?

    BEAT THE FARM!!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Kari Lu Cowell said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home