Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

A bittersweet week...

Oh well...I lost my duel to the talented Ophelia Crookshanks. I love the hat she made me. Very cute. I am almost finished with her hat, so I will try to send it out soon.

But - I also received my package from the fabulous Lavender Ackerly. She spoiled me rotten. I need to find my camera so I can post pics. She really outdid herself. I am so lucky!

I will do a more in depth posting later this week with pictures.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Penelope Caerphilly said…

    http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/11/03/funny-pictures-yarnball-now-wif-prize-insied/

    http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/11/05/funny-pictures-see-it-all-started-with-a-loose-thread-and-just-went-downhill-from-there/

    Some LOLcats for you! I found two recent ones that happen to be yarn-related :D The second is totally my worst nightmare!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home