Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Gryffindor Quiz

It's time for a Gryffindor house quiz! There are a few here on fellow Gryffindor students (answers on their blogs), a couple about you, and a few about this term (Half Blood Prince). Here are the questions:

What yarn shop did Henry Longstaff shop at for yarn?
Mrs. Macs

Who is the HSKS6 SPEW coordinator?
Cliodnia Acromantula

Which Gryff student just returned from London?
Lady Felula the Forgetful

Which Gryffindor has cats named after the muggle rock band, The Ramones?
Dagmara Grindelwald

What is your favorite childhood television program (Magic or Muggle)?
Too many to count...Cartoons - Thundercats/Dungeons and Dragons
Live - Electric Company/Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
Puppets - Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas and Fraggle Rock
I'm dating myself aren't I? LOL!

What is your favorite adult television program (Magic or Muggle)?
Right now True Blood Fave standbys - Grey's/CSI/Bones/Medium/Criminal Minds Did I mention I love TV. I don't sleep and spend an enormous amount of my nights reading, watching TV and knitting

Which travel destination did you last visit?
Tofino on Vancouver Island. It was incredible.

What was your last finished object (FO)?
Grey and Blue striped socks

How many project(s) planned for holiday gifts? How many do you expect to actually finish and give?
Maybe 5 planned and if I'm lucky I will finish 3 of them.

Who is the mother of Half Blood Prince?
Eileen Prince

Which Weasley became engaged in Book 6 (Half Blood Prince)?
Bill Weasley to Fleur

What is the result of a Sectumsempra curse?
Cuts the target. If it is used to sever a part of the body off, that part cannot be regrown by magic

Who used a Bezoar to reverse poisoning?
Harry on Ron when he was poisoned

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Quinn said…

    I love True Blood!! Have you read the books?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home