Yarn for Kalei

Adventures in crafting...my obsession with yarn, beads, and scrapbooking.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hogsmead and Homework

I have been so busy with my work that I haven't been able to post my scrolls until today.





  • Unfortunately, I am too busy today to go to Hogsmeade. (Darn, Professor Snape and his extra long essay assignments) But if I was able to go I would definitely have stopped in to Zonko's to get some gag gifts, Honeyduke's for some sweets and the Three Broomsticks to cap off the day with some warm butterbeer! YUM! Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to catch up on my work and go on the next trip.

    1 Comments:

    • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Quinn said…

      Oh man, if I knew you got held back from Hogsmeade too I would've invited you on my adventure! Try not to get too much homework this week and we'll bring you along on the next one :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home