YEY! I graduated to 2nd year Gryffindor! Here is my questionairre:
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor
2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
US 7 or 7 1/2 I have wide feet. In Hawaii, we call them Luau feet but my family likes to tease me and call them Flinstones feet, great for running and stopping the car from the cartoon. :0)
Foot Length -- almost 9 inches from heel to toe/23 cm
Foot Circumference -- 9 inches/23 cm
3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Piece of Yarn Merino Sock Yarn
c. any merino superwash
4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
Sure, any cotton sock yarn or soft merino sock yarn
5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn? I love variegated but solid colors are nice too
6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?
I LOVE pink. It is my favorite color. But I love most colors, just not mustard yellow!
7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
I am still a new sock knitter so I have been sticking to ribbed and stockinette so far, but i wouldn't mind trying lace or cabled socks
8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
smoke, pets, and most wool (merino seems to be ok for me for some reason)
9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
I would love too!